I’ve been tagged by Jeni at Heathen Vegan.
Here are the roolz:
- Link the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links.
- Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Of the various places I’ve lived, two were 7500km (4700 miles) apart, but in the same country.
2. I sleep with Pooh bear (hot water bottle version) who, along with Mr Thrifty, keeps me warm at night.
3. I like snails and think they’re very cute (part of the blame must go to the singing snails in Flushed Away, though I did like snails before I saw FA). I feel really bad when I accidentally step on one. Even those found blissfully munching my prized veggies are merely relocated.
4. Porridge oats make me gag… it’s not the oats per se, it’s the gummy texture. I literally cannot swallow a mouthful of the stuff… even the aroma makes me feel slightly queasy. I love granola, though, and eat it almost every day.
5. I once held a wombat, a koala and a Tasmanian devil (not at the same time!) The koala smelled menthol-y.
6. Growing up, my Barbie doll had GI Joe as her boyfriend. Neither Barbie nor I thought much of Ken.
7. More childhood weirdness: I thought the meal-time blessing my dad said was “Bless this food to our body’s shoes”. I found it most enigmatic that my dad should request that our food be blessed to our shoes until one day I realised my dad was actually saying, “Bless this food to our body’s use”. Doh!
I am tagging:
- Tracy at A Vegan for Dinner
- Kristin at Beans and Greens
- mihl at seitan is my motor
- Tami at Vegan Appetite
- Anna at Vegan Food for Thought
- monique at The Happy Veganarian
- Diann at eat’n veg’n
(Gad, that took as long as the 7 things!)